A taste of what's in store!
Before you travel to Belize to experience the vacation of a lifetime, we'll send you a preference form so you can let us know of any special dietary requirements. In most cases we can cater for these given sufficient notice before we provision for your visit.
You can also advise us of any drink preferences. We have an inclusive standard bar on board, but if you would like some additional premium drinks, we will arrange these but at an additional cost.
I look forward to welcoming you on board.
Served with succulent local fruits, fruit juices, freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas. Plus cereals, yoghurts and a variety of freshly made breads, toast and preserves each day. Chilled Fruit Juices: Choose from a selection of pure fruit juices.
- Eggs Benedict served on English Muffins with Canadian Bacon and Hollandaise Sauce
- Creamy Chive and Onion Scrambled Eggs served with a side of Crispy Bacon and Mushrooms
- Pancakes served with Fresh Berries, Honey, Syrup and Cinnamon
- Coconut French Toast served with Fresh Fruit
All lunches served with Freshly Baked Breads and a Crispy Green Salad. Ice Cold Water and a choice of Soft Drinks, Beer or Wine
- Chicken Zorba Pockets with Hoummus and Yoghurt served with Greek Salad
- Caribbean Chicken Salad
- Seared Tuna with Chickpea salad
- Stacked Cobb Salad
- Shrimp with Orange Salad
SUNDOWNERS AND COCKTAILS
As the sun starts setting, Geoff gets creative with cocktails from the locally reknowned Painkiller to the classic Margarita as well as a selection of 'Virgin' Cocktails to appeal to all ages. A selection of snacks to accompany Geoff's fabulous cocktail creations
Elegantly served in our spacious cockpit under star studded skies, with freshlyt baked dinner rolls, iced water and selection of wines. Our dinner table settings include exclusive "Functional Art" flatware created by Carrol Boyes, South Africa.
- Mini Crab Cakes served with a Spicy Thai Sauce
- Stilton stuffed Pear with Balsamic Reduction
- Coconut Prawns with Spicy Mango Relish
- Chicken Satay with a Homemade Thai Peanut Dip
- Peppered Tuna skewers with Wasabi Mayonnaise
- Mahi Mahi with Orange Salsa with Julienne of Courgettes and Angel Hair Pasta
- Pork Tenderloin with Ginger Sweet Potatoes and Honey Glazed Vegetables
- Lime Chilli Swordfish Skewers with Snow Peas and Quinoa
- Snapper with Sauteed Spinach and Brown/Wild Rice
- Beef Wellington with French Beans & Roasted Potatoes
- Decadent Rum Fudge Tart
- Baileys and Chocolate Cheesecake
- Profiteroles with Kahlua Glaze
- Homemade Key Lime Pie
- Apple Crumble with Vanilla Custard
Followed by Coffee and Liqueurs
CHILD FRIENDLY FOOD
I hope that children will also enjoy the above menu, but just in case, I can prepare a selection of dishes for our younger guests.
- Freshly prepared Personal Pizzas
- Freshly prepared Chicken Nuggets
- Blackbeard's Burger
- Caribbean Chicken Kebabs
- Pasta in Paradise